Terms of Service
By signing up for the orson2 service (“Service”) or any of the services of whitespectre corp. (“whitespectre corp”, “we”), you are agreeing to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms of Service”). Any new features or tools which are added to the current Service shall be also subject to the Terms of Service. You can review the most current version of the Terms of Service at any time at: http://system.orson2.com/terms. whitespectre corp reserves the right to update and change the Terms of Service by posting updates and changes to the orson2 website. You are advised to check the Terms of Service from time to time for any updates or changes that may impact you.
- You must be 18 years or older to use this Service.
- You must provide your full legal name, a valid email address, and any other information needed in order to complete the signup process.
- You are responsible for keeping your password secure. whitespectre corp cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage from your failure to maintain the security of your account and password.
- You may not use the orson2 service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose nor may you, in the use of the Service, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws).
- You are responsible for all activity and content (data, graphics, photos, links) that is uploaded under your orson2 account.
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature.
- A breach or violation of any of the Account Terms as determined in the sole discretion of whitespectre corp will result in an immediate termination of your services.
Payments, Refunds and Upgrading/Downgrading:
- A valid credit card is required for paying accounts, post the free trial period.
- At the end of the free trial period, your account will be suspended if you do not sign up for a paying account
- The Service is billed in advance on a monthly basis and is non-refundable. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, upgrade/downgrade refunds, or refunds for months unused with an open account.
- All fees are exclusive of all taxes, levies, or duties imposed by taxing authorities, and you shall be responsible for payment of all such taxes, levies, or duties.
- For any upgrade or downgrade in package level, you will be charged the new rate on your next billing cycle.
- Downgrading your Service may cause the loss of Content, features, or capacity of your Account. whitespectre corp does not accept any liability for such loss.
Cancellation and Termination:
- You may cancel your account at anytime by emailing .
- Once your account is cancelled all of your Content will be immediately deleted from the Service. Since deletion of all data is final please be sure that you do in fact want to cancel your account before doing so.
- whitespectre corp reserves the right to modify or terminate the orson2 service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- Fraud: Without limiting any other remedies, whitespectre corp may suspend or terminate your account if we suspect that you have engaged in fraudulent activity in connection with the Site.
Modifications to the Service and Prices
- whitespectre corp reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice.
- Prices of all Services, including but not limited to monthly subscription plan fees to the Service, are subject to change upon 30 days notice from whitespectre corp. Such notice may be provided at any time by posting the changes to the orson2.com site or the Service itself.
- whitespectre corp shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- whitespectre corp reserves the right to modify or terminate the Service for any reason, without notice at any time.
- whitespectre corp reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time.
- Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory.
- whitespectre corp does not warrant that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free.
- whitespectre corp does not warrant that the results that may be obtained from the use of the service will be accurate or reliable.
- You understand that your Content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit Card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- whitespectre corp may, but have no obligation to, remove Content and Accounts containing Content that we determine in our sole discretion are unlawful, offensive, threatening, libelous, defamatory, pornographic, obscene or otherwise objectionable or violates any party’s intellectual property or these Terms of Service.
- whitespectre corp does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
- You expressly understand and agree that whitespectre corp shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses resulting from the use of or inability to use the service.
- In no event shall whitespectre corp or our suppliers be liable for lost profits or any special, incidental or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with our site, our services or this agreement (however arising including negligence). You agree to indemnify and hold whitespectre corp and (as applicable) our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, orson2 partners, officers, directors, agents, and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your breach of this Agreement or the documents it incorporates by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third party.
- Technical support is only provided to paying account holders and is only available via email.
- You agree not to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of the Service, use of the Service, or access to the Service without the express written permission by whitespectre corp.
- Verbal or written abuse of any kind (including threats of abuse or retribution) of any orson2 customer, whitespectre corp employee, member, or officer will result in immediate account termination.
- whitespectre corp does not claim any intellectual property rights over the material you provide to the orson2 service. All material you upload remains yours. You can remove your orson2 store at any time by deleting your account. This will also remove all content you have stored on the Service.
- By uploading images and item description content to orson2.com, you agree to allow orson2 to display and store them and you agree that whitespectre corp can, at any time, review all the content submitted by you to its Service.
- The failure of whitespectre corp to exercise or enforce any right or provision of the Terms of Service shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. The Terms of Service constitutes the entire agreement between you and whitespectre corp and govern your use of the Service, superseding any prior agreements between you and whitespectre corp (including, but not limited to, any prior versions of the Terms of Service).
- You retain ownership over all content that you submit to an orson2 store however, by making your store public, you agree to allow others to view your content.
- whitespectre corp does not pre-screen Content and it is in their sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content that is available via the Service.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to .